kici's BIG world!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Passion for fishing!

Yesterday me and cheechiaw were talking about fishing, I didn't know cheechiaw were into fishing. We were team since end of the year 2005 and started up CC+J Adhaus together since beginning of this year, and I didn't know that we actually had passion for fishing.

Cheechiaw suggested to go for fishing on next week, I agreed on that. But actually I don't really feel like it, I mean, I'm fine to go for it, but I'm not like crazy for it. Cos my passion for it wasn't there anymore. And Cheechiaw were so hot, he suggested to make it earlier, the next day, and later he said, why not today? later? Oh my... I get his itch for that. Alright, I'm okay, so I get into my store room's "innest partition" to search for my fishing rods and stuffs, which I didn't touch it almost for 3 yrs. Of course I found it in the end.

Then we went Laguna pond in kelana jaya. That was the 1st time after 3 yrs, and was also the 1st time I didn't get any fish there!!! Cheechiaw got 1 pacu, which he called me from the other side of the pond and ask me to bring camera to shoot him. Haih. We were there from 10.30p.m, and we left at 2.30p.m, time flies during fishing. Brought my post-it, wanted to think of Fedex idea during fishing, since it will be bored if there are no fishes got hook. But just couldn't concerntrate, afraid of my rod will fall into water.

And I guess my FIRE for fishing start burning in me. We went to shop that sells fishing stuffs today, got some stuffs there, and both of us targeted the same multiplyer reels. Hmmm... oh... when there is a target... oh no. jus can't imagine. Cheechiaw even went there alone today to fish, and he called me, told me he got 2 pacu again. And I could feel my itch for that.

Just want to make sure our passion for fishing won't ruin our business. =P

p/s: That is Cheechiaw and his fish in the photo!!! JUST KIDDING! That was just a photo I got for google. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home