kici's BIG world!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A BOOST to kici's DREAM~!!!

Last 2 weeks, I finally got the news from Miami, I GOT ACCEPTED! hehe, SO HAPPY, it's my dream to be in Miamiadschool. And its definitely a giant leap to my ultimate goal of being a Worldwide Creative Director in International Ad Agency. After graduate from limkokwing, I knew my book its not good, or to say I dont hav a book actually. So then I spent 2 months in 95% training centre under training from Janet Lee, my BEST mentor ever!

After graduated from 95%, I've work on 95% campaign, promoting its training courses, workshops, talks. And that was the period that I had BIG BREAKTHROUGH on my ideas. During college time, when I receive a brief, I'll just came out 2-3 ideas, MAX 5 which I tot were the "best" idea, then I'll just take it on. In 95%, I always scared to come out with lousy ideas, becos those are bunch of passionate peoples on advertising. Hmm.... my attitude remain the same. Only when I did the 95% campaign, I got inspired after reading "PICKME", its not about the best idea, quantity leads to quality, so then i jus throw out whatever idea i hav, in 2 hours, I came out 30 ideas, and the following days the same. 30 ideas. I really got impressed by myself. =P but its true, I cant believe i could come out with 60 ideas in 2 days. That was TOTALLY CRAZILY INSANE for me.

And 2 was chosen from the 60. Other 58 I still keeping it in a box. That's to remind me i CAN do it!

It gave me the confidence to move on to Miamiadschool. I will just focus on my art direction now, and ofcos in the same time still continue polishing my ideas and my evaluating skills on ideas. Most of the times i find it hard evaluate my own ideas. Guess i should stop to think of ideas. then rest for a while( mayb a day). then only start to evaluate my ideas, cos its hard to play 2 characters in the same time.

My next target is 100 ideas! I want to achieve it soon. Then i'll be proud of myself at this point of my career.

I wanted to hit it on my 1st week of AWARD school, but I failed, 2nd week also failed, came out 30+ almost 40. Harder I push myself, lesser I get, I think I'll slowly increase, because it has been some time since the 95% campaign was over, and ever since me & cheechiaw officially started "CC+J ADHAUS", I think I've been stop thinking of ad ideas, jus focus on finding clients, presenting works, and all are design works, dealing with designers, printers and everything except ad ideas. I guess it would take some practice for my brain to get HOT again. hehe.

This week I'm aiming for 50, next week 60, and before the AWARD school end, I want to hit 100 at least once. That will be a benchmark for me.

I'm SO EXCITED, hehe, although my brain is ebit dry on the brief of "The world smallest mp3 player". But I'm still digging here and there, asking questions around, finding insights, well... will want to hit my 50 this week as of my target. =)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home