kici's BIG world!

Friday, July 07, 2006

CAUTIONS: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

YeaAH! Hit 50 ideas! Actually I came out 50+, but i jus show 50, because some ideas I can't really get the msg myself. hehe. 5 was chosen, which I'm quite satisfy, 1 of it I really like it.

Its been so suffer finding angles for the msg from this brief, but somehow it's has been ... hehe ! It was a GREAT exprerience and this time it forced me to think of ideas in some new ways, 1 of it sound ebit crazy, if my mum hear me during that time, she must stop me continue being in advertising. HEHE... it goes like this....

I imagine myself is the world smallest mp3 player, and I ask people to buy me, I tell why I'm good, why you should buy me, and how I'll benefit you, and my enemy are ipod and other mp3 player, I tease them, and why I'm better than them. And all by myself, I spoke to myself. heheheh. It's quite interesting, Nothing new, those things I said, are all from what I know, but I get to see which msg is more important when comes to enrolling or persuading people to buy "Me".

Maybe I should suggest to people around me/ my group member. But don't do it with your door open and looking at the mirror, it really scary. hehe. I did that when I was driving.

Luckily I don't have any gf now, or else she must be SHOCK of this. haha.

This also remind me when me & cheechiaw were in 95%, we actually hypnotized each other. hehehe, not to say really hypnotize, but I will ask him close his eyes.... and like.... okay, (jus example, can't really remember the real one, its been awhile) You're a 28 yrs old man, a team sales manager working in citibank, your monthly salary is RM3500, you drive a honda city, and bla bla bla, then we'll goes into the question, will you go to this place if you hear this msg from radio/ tv/ magazine. Something like that, then he'll do that to me as well with diff questions. Tried to put each other in the target audience's shoe and see what they think. Its really hard, better to just ask people who are really your target audience. hehe. It was stupid and crazy, but was an experience and a great fun memories to have.

Might try that again in the future! hehe. donno. maybe on next brief! BATTERY!.......... Imagine yourself a normal AA battery, will you think the world its unfair to you.... if you meet an AA......... Rechargable Battery????? HEHEHEHE JUS KIDDING!

2 Comments:

  • "Close your eyes and imagine... You are a pretty girl aged 20+, well educated, had good family background and have a decent job. You are absolutely sane... Will you choose Joescher as your bf?"

    By Blogger cheechiaw, at July 08, 2006 7:55 PM  

  • Nope... I will choose Joescher as my husband not bf.

    By Blogger Joescher, at July 12, 2006 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home