kici's BIG world!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I can't fight this feeling.

I fell for a girl...."Z".

Hmmm... so suffer, I feel like telling her that I like her, but I just scared it will ruin everything.

It's been so long I didn't keep my feelings. I always express my feelings to the girls that I like. Even if I know I won't/ can't be with her, at least I've said what I wanna say, then I feel better. But this time is just so different, I feel so scared to tell her.

Just now I went out to pass a cd to Z, and I just feel so suffer when I reach home, I hate that feeling!

But when I recall, It's been a while I didnt allow this kind of feeling to last, cos whenever I like a girl, I'll just tell her in 1-2 days, so I won't have to feel the pain of keeping words in my heart. And suddenly I think, I guess I should enjoy the feeling, the feeling of loving someone, without letting them know, I always thought I should let the girl know if i like her, orelse i feel so stupid suffering by myself, she might don't even know. And thats why I've been being "Smart" all the time.

And I guess I should be stupid this time and jus allow the feeling to comes in, enjoy the feeling, and it no longer becomes a pain, but sweetness.

5 Comments:

  • let her now...

    do not assume such things.

    I believe if shes there in front of your eyes, you dont shy away, you go forward.

    If you can see yourself in a Worldwide Creative Director chair, then this nice girl is just a walk in the park.

    think about it.

    By Blogger Minang Bercakap American, at July 06, 2006 7:35 PM  

  • She has a bf in oversea. I do not want to ruin her life and it actually doesn't really matter if she's with me. As long as she's happy with her life.
    And I'm happy when I see her, she's such a cheerful girl. =)
    I'm leaving to U.S next year. I prefer to let this feeling be in my heart and just stay there.
    But I'm glad that you share your opinion, I truly appreciate it! Thanx! =)

    By Blogger Joescher, at July 07, 2006 4:35 AM  

  • Hmmm... i can feeeeeeel youuu :p

    By Blogger DanielA, at July 11, 2006 10:18 PM  

  • You always do, especially in this matter. =P

    By Blogger Joescher, at July 12, 2006 4:35 AM  

  • JiaYou oH..
    hope that u can find ur xinfuNesS.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 13, 2006 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home