kici's BIG world!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

How to prevent Idea Thief???

There are actually no way to prevent idea thief, but what I suggest is that to practise more and more on idea generating, when it becomes a force in myself, like a fountain of life, Im building my fountain of ideas, by reading more books, watch great movies, more and more curious about anything under the sun, and jus keep the library in me become more and more "stock", and most of all, stay kiddish, be like a kid as I always do when it comes to brainstorming and thinking of idea. Then I will not be afraid of thinking lousy ideas, not afraid of losing. I think in order to WIN, I must lose first.

So when it comes to ideas, I think it wouldn't be depleted. =)

Just imagine when you are a zillionaire, would you mind a thief steal 1 ringgit from you?

Infact, it is really a sad case for them. It will really ruin their career.

And lastly, I guess we shouldn't focus our energy on it, not to focus on how to prevent them, but focus our energy on how to improve ourself. That's the best way to prevent!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home