kici's BIG world!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

One of my mission before Miami Ad School



CC+J Adhaus got to be up & running! Its already July now, 5 more months I'm leaving to U.S. I want CC+J to be up & running and fully established before I leave and get at least 3 major clients which constantly giving us jobs. That we don't need to depend on small jobs to maintain our cashflow.

And hire 2 designers and one A.E before I leave, of course make sure we have enough jobs to "feed" them. So that CC+J Adhaus could proudly invite our chief designer CY to be on board by next year. He's currently in a big firm as a Senior Designer handling major projects.

I wish to see creative teams in CC+J Adhaus when I come back in 2 yrs time(maybe longer). Then it'll be a genuine advertising agency, rather than a design firm.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home