kici's BIG world!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

TV Commercials Idea

I find it so hard to think if TVC ideas, I was so wrong. I always thought TVC ideas are easy job. Because I like to talk nonsense during yamchar, and I always could create dramatic stories and bizzare ideas with jus a simple fact or point. And it just cross by my head like tHaT, yeah, jus like that. So I thought TVC would be my strongest media to come out with ideas. I even tell cheechiaw this is the time to break my 100 ideas declaration. I find it so wrong now.

Last brief, I was so dead, and this week is tvc campaign. Tommorow is deadline, and I jus got few ideas and even myself don't like it. Oh no....!!!

I watched many tvc reels since last brief, what I got from it was, what a tvc want to say is very simple, and it might not be an interesting point, but it dramatize like crazy. I found it easy, but when it comes to myself. Hmmm... stuck, stuck, stuck.

Okay... enough of that. Hmmm.... ok! after this I'll clear my mind, jus focus of the simple fact, and dramatize it. And search for some new angle of seeing that fact and their service. Then dramatize it again. Will fight till last minute. And I want at least 3 campaigns that I'll proud to present before tommorow deadline at 7p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home