kici's BIG world!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hug.

A simple yet powerful gesture we can offer. It warms our heart. deeply.

I once read an article, that we started to hug when we were in mother's womb, we hugged ourself to give ourself warm, feeling of secure.

And we will give hug to people we trust, because when we hug, we open up our heart and give all of ourself, If the one you hug is hidding a knife about to stab you. You're sure dead.

I think so... in a way. Nowadays there are many hypocrites around that even if they don't trust, hate each other, they still hug. I've seen few times happened. But it was just so obvious. I think it's not easy, and I can say its impossible to hide it (except Tom Hanks, he's too good in acting) , it shows up on the face when you're not being true & authentic.

Guys can gives hug to guys. It doesn't mean a "brokeback hug", a lot of people seen it as sissy, gayish. But I think when your heart is straight, nothing else bend. You never know how powerful a friend's hug can be when we're depress.

A hug is so simple yet it gives strength to people, It pulls someone up when their down. It simply show and express your love. Doesn't need to understand someone language, doens't need a word, doesn't need a mask, it only require love in your heart.

Feel another heart beats so close to your heart. Hear the voice that speak to your heart, most of the times you won't understand, but you know it all translated into one word... Love.


A year before I was still staying at puchong with my coursemates, I went home once a week, sometimes once a month when I were rushing projects. I started to realise, that's not much time left I could spent with my family as I'm going to U.S soon. And I wanted to tell my mum how much I love her and care for her, I started to hug her when I left home everytime.

At first she can't take that, because I'm from chinese educated family, and my mum SO not use to it. She said, hug only when we leaving in the airport or long time didnt meet each other, and it doens't need to hug to show love. But I just insisted to hug her, lastly she surrender. hehe. And everytime I hug her, I feel so love. She show the yucky face at first and slowly she use to it and I knew she could feel my love to her as well.

I hug my dad only on special occasion like father's day, I really want to hug him, he's such a great, wonderful, lovely and responsible Dad to me, I seldom see him nowadays as he always travel outstation to work.

A hug unveil all the messages, messages that tells my family, how much I love, how much I care, how much I really appreciate them, and it send it out silently in a hug. Im so grateful to borned in this family.

Thanks God for giving me hands to hold, body to hug and the heart to love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home