kici's BIG world!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I almost forgot

Hungry ghost festival, I almost forgot its now the month of hungry ghost, until I read cheechiaw's blog just now. I actually added a comment there state everything I want to say about it. But I accidently closed it. So I'll just put it here in my blog.

Cheechiaw were asking, which one is more scary, ghost or human? (cheechiaw.blogspot.com)

Last time I do scared of ghost, until a day, a friend of mine share a fact with me. He asked me, have you ever heard of any ghost that took a knife and puke somebody? Or any ghost actually choke you with their hand? NO RIGHT?

So if we don't scared of them, or maybe they might just wanna say hi. From that day onwards I don't scared of ghost anymore.

And back to cheechiaw's question, OF COURSE human are more scary, cos I really heard of human killed people with a knife, choke to death, rape, rob ...etc.

That's a chinese jargon "worse than see ghost" - "charm ko kin guai". I guess that's the reason why. =)

1 Comments:

  • Hey!!
    Haha..U r right bro! Humans are more scary nowadays...Gosh the amount of crime and sad cases u see on the newspaper everyday, more like human are the 'ghost'!..This is kinda ironic tho..I was just thinking bout that ques few days ago and tot of blogging bout it..haha guessI dun need to blog about it anymore...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 17, 2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home