kici's BIG world!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Goodbye Miami Ad School

I've decided to give up Miamiadschool. Ya... very big decision. Probably the biggest thing I gave up at this point of my life.

I decided to stay, to build up CC+J, I'm still very interested in oversea exposure. I will definitely invest in international conferences, seminar and talks. Bring overseas elements back here in Malaysia.

I see very bright future here.

I always dream I'll be very great when I come back from Miami, but after awardschool, I saw some sparkling stars, I changed my mind, If I'm good, I can be great anywhere. I'm glad that I had attended and have experience and exposure in 95% and Awardschool.

Most of all, every single day in CC+J I learn new things, I learn from freelancer, learn from designer, learn from partner, learn from clients, learn from production people, learn to aware of the surrounding, learn to appreciate great design, learn to fall, learn to climb back up, learn presentation skills, learn social skill, learn to laugh, learn to be happy and appreciate what I have now.

I'm so happy now to see my parents can finally see their youngest son out in the working place and need not worry bout the fees that they need to bare. My bro had save the fees to send me to Miamiadschool, I'm so glad he can use it for his own career now, need not paying so much for my fees as he still has his dream chase. I'm glad, I'm happy, I'm excited, I'm totally, insanely, incredibly happy for what I have, my decision and my future!

Thank God.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home